Sage is dedicated to providing a range of patient support programs for individuals and their families.
ZURZUVAE™ For You
ZURZUVAE (zuranolone) CIV, developed in collaboration with Biogen, is now available as the first and only oral, 14-day treatment approved for adults with postpartum depression. The ZURZUVAE For You patient support program is available and provides services to patients who have been prescribed ZURZUVAE, including:
- Support Coordinators available to provide product and disease information and answer questions
- Educational resources, helping with understanding insurance coverage and assistance navigating prescription fulfillment process
If you are prescribed ZURZUVAE for your postpartum depression, financial assistance programs may be available, such as the ZURZUVAE Savings Card Program for eligible patients and product at no cost for eligible patients.
If you have questions about postpartum depression, ZURZUVAE, or available support resources and services, please call 844-987-9882 (Monday - Friday, 8am-6pm ET).
ZULRESSO® Sage Central Patient Support
For individuals taking ZULRESSO (brexanolone) CIV, the first product approved in the United States for patients 15 years and older with postpartum depression, the Sage Central Patient Support program is available. Sage Central offers a range of patient support resources and programs for women and their families throughout their ZULRESSO journey.
- Dedicated case managers—Sage Central Navigators—who can provide information to help throughout the treatment journey
- Personalized support to assist with understanding insurance and coverage options
- Financial assistance programs for eligible patients
- Access to educational resources and assistance with connecting patients to support within their community
Contact us for more information about treatment with ZULRESSO or assistance with enrolling in Sage Central at 844-472-4379 (Monday - Friday, 8am-6pm ET), or email@example.com.
Please remember your healthcare provider is your best source of information for any medical questions or healthcare needs.