Community Guidelines for Sage Social Media Properties
We use social media as part of our commitment to engagement and to provide information to our community.
We have a presence on several social media sites that you can use to keep up to date with Sage news and activities. These accounts are subject to our community guidelines, which can be reviewed below and are subject to change:
- We cannot offer medical advice or engage in discussion about or promotion of, specific products or treatment options — ours or other companies’ — on our social properties. Your physician or healthcare provider, who is authorized in your country of residence, remains your best source of information about medicines and treatments.
- The following content is not acceptable and can be subject to deletion or blocking of users who violate these terms:
- Content that includes profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive or demeaning language (including images, videos and links)
- Content that is misleading, fraudulent or deceptive
- Disparaging or threatening comments about others
- Content about specific products or treatment options
- Posts that are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community or are SPAM-like in nature
- Posts containing proprietary, confidential, sensitive or non-public information about, or related to, Sage or any other person or company.
- Posts sharing personal information about you and any connection to Sage
- Any other content that is not appropriate for a social media site or is not consistent with Our Values, Our Values Code, or the policies that flow from it, and all applicable laws and regulations (individually or collectively, “Our Standards”).
Medical and health topics may be discussed on Sage social properties but should not be construed as medical advice.
Please note that we may unfollow a user at our discretion.
We want all users of Sage’s social media properties to feel free to share. However, because our social media profiles are public and anyone can engage with us, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own. Please read at your own risk and know that, while we are listening, we cannot certify or validate the accuracy of statements made by users of Sage’s social media properties, and opinions expressed by outside users on our social media properties are not representative of the opinions of Sage.
We reserve the right to modify and delete any of our content including third party posts as well as remove any of our social media properties and their contents at any time in our sole discretion. Your use of our social media properties indicates your acceptance of any revisions to these terms. Also, while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, Sage may take any actions it deems appropriate to ensure a particular site is not disrupted or abused in any way.